Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: Under New Management

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chains? Wow, you're way outta my league!

  2. #42
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    <marquee>helloooooo Roger!</marquee>
    so thats the "famous" dumpster, very nice place Trashcan [img]wink.gif[/img]
    whips, chains? mmmmm, what kinda place you running here Rog? LOL
    I'll be sure to stop by again , in my "leather chaps "
    take care

  3. #43
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hola Schemey Lynn!
    What up?!?!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #44
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats HOLY
    RAE
    LYNN
    Don't forget it!!!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee>Howdy SchemeyLynn [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>
    <marquee>Yo Gus Danger Dude [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </marquee> <marquee>Hello, [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Holly Rae Lynn
    </marquee>

    Wow, I think that is a record, 4 poster's in one day. Thanks

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, and sad. Outside the sun is shining. And birds are chirping.

    Where's my coppertone? And my twelve gauge?

  7. #47
    Inactive Member SCREWU's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hi all~ I heard there's a real good Dumpster over here on this board. I heard it's a primo location too, I'm also looking for TRASHcan anyone see TRASH around? THANKS and HEY

    SCREWU [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    HAPPY 4th of JULY everyone! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Back atcha Sweetie, Make sure to take plenty of tanning lotion (just in case ya get NAKED)...LOL [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh now you let the cat out of the bag about my Dumpster, But since you filled it with all these pretty women, I forgive you.

    Now Make room for your Trachcan, Hello there NewYorkJettster, Can I refill your glass PartyGrrrlzzz? Pleased to meet you Cherrysis, May I squeeze in there SCHEMESofNEON. I have a special hello for SCREWU, come a little closer, I want to whisper in your ear.

    Hey Cap't, Why don't you and Gus, and Lefty run down to the liquor store and get us another bottle of Champagne... And take your time [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •